What is the most amazing thing you can bring from Alaska?
I hope most of the adventurist will agree if I say its Knives of Alaska right? Nevertheless, Knives of Alaska could be the best gift for your friends or relatives after returning from your next Alaska trip!
Without any doubt, Alaska’s knife could be one of the best collections in your hunting depository. You know what, Alaska’s Handmade Knives fascinate everyone! They are well reputed for Finest Quality Knives in the words which represent their top-notch craftsmanship with all the design.
When we are going to buy some knives, we need those knives which have a sharp edge, sure grip, best material, balance and easy to use. Moreover, I can ensure you that they all have the quality to fulfill your requirements.
By spending money in Alaska’s knife, you will not be disappointed. With this article, you are going to explore the in-depth knives of Alaska reviews with their all features, pros and cons.
Best Knives of Alaska Reviews 2019
|Type of Steel||Blade Length||Price|
|Knives of Alaska Xtreme Suregrip Handle Boar Hunter Knife|
|Silver Stag SSCO63 1095|
1095 Tool Steel
|Knives of Alaska 00252FG Super Pro Pack Combo Set|
SK5 Carbon Steel
|Knives of Alaska Suregrip Triple Knife Combo|
D2 Tool Steel
1. Knives of Alaska Xtreme Suregrip Handle Boar Hunter Knife
A unique of the personal products had been present to embellish your sidereal day. The boar hunting knife has a full 6’’ razor sharp blade ensuring thick edge. It has a durable full tang D2 steel blade with a sure grip.
Knife made with the full particulars in your widget in use. For sale now at lower priced charge, different discounts, and terrific transport. I am quite pleased with the capabilities and propose.
The XtremeSuregrip Boar Hunter Knife are extraordinary bags. American made vegetable-tanned, oiled leather sheath included with this item. Additionally, it is far a pretty well product for the charge. It is great for colony on sound finances.
We have determined professionals and cons on this type of product. Ordinary, it is an excellent product, and we nicely suggest it!
However, if you need to understand extra details on this product, you will study the reviews of those who have already used it.
- checkColor: Black.
- checkModel: 00849FG
- checkMetal: The metal is D2 with a 59 – 61 Rockwell hardness.
- checkBevel: The Bevel is at 18 – 20 degrees
- checkKnife Length: 10.25″,
- checkBlade Length: 5.5″
- checkWeight: 5.7oz
- checkSolid quality knife with a great reputation.
- checkD2 Metallic takes a sharp edge.
- checkXtremeSuregrip Boar Hunter Knife is light in weight and easy to carry on your belt.
- checkYou can bring it with your minimum budget.
- The handle is smaller than the blade side.
- A little long for everyday use.
2. Silver Stag SSCO63 1095 Tool Steel Hunter Combo Crown Burr Antler Handles
The Silver Stag Hunter Combo Fixed Knife is exceptionally a single craft product in the universe. The manufacturing company designed it very beautifully. The SILVER STAG brand launched in 1998.
During the last 18 years, they have extraordinarily centered on improving their quality and choice. The corporation has come to an excellent manner for this reason that “storage Days.”
Moreover, the team at SILVER STAG has worked hard to minutely and continually build extra price into the product line.
We have got never strayed from our original hands-on approach to production. Even these days, SILVER STAG Knives are typically ground, polished, assembled, formed, and sharpened unfastened. Both knives are well made.
SILVER STAG is mainly used for searching, fishing, and camping. The handle is made of antler and is balanced well to make any cutting easy. The hobby was a commercial Hand. While no completed knives will ever look exactly alike.
All SILVER STAG Knives share certain features that lead them to remarkable discipline equipment. The finished knives are stunningly attractive, surprisingly useful, and extraordinarily durable. Also, all of the substances used, from the high carbon steel to the antler inside the handles, it comes from the United States.
Combo Knife Set with a Hunter and Gut Blade Knife
- checkItem Model Number: SSCO63
- checkBlade: 1095 Tool Steel blades
- checkHandle: Shed Deer or Elk Crown Burr Antler Handle with Brass Guard.
- checkSheath: Hand-Laced Western Style Leather Piggy Back Sheath.
- checkWarranty: Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty Free Resharpening.
- checkThe hunting knife is extremely versatile.
- checkThe SILVER STAG looks great that it will furnish your hunting case.
- checkIt not only looks beautiful but also has a sharp edge.
- checkLonger cutting radius on the blade.
- Excellent knives but not as heavy or solid as I thought they would be.
- Missing the gut hook.
- closeIt has no suregrip handle in design.
3. Knives of Alaska 00252FG Super Pro Pack Combo Set
Most of the buyer reviews say that the Super Pro-Pack Combo set is a pretty great product for the rate.
Those studies show you a positive indication of the quality and quantity of the product. It is overall a complete module item, and we are recommending it.
Field dressing, camping, and a survival set. Included in this set is the razor sharp Hunters Hatchet. It perfectly balanced with a genuine American hickory handle for general light chopping, the Bone Saw, and their diamond sharpening steel. It explains much variety of application knives and their employs.
It characteristics the hooked up blade knife and the segmented form knives makes use of and differences. It also highlights the care, cleansing and garage of these knives to defend them. Now not simplest do you have to should care for your knife, but it is vital to treatment for anybody inexperienced who would possibly occur into getting in touch with it.
- checkColor: Black and Tan.
- checkItem Model Number: 00252FG
- checkMaterials: All tools made from D2 tool steel. Handle Knives and saw all have Sure grip handles with piped lanyard holes.
- checkSharpness: This super pro pack combo set has a diamond sharpening steel with a hatchet.
- checkTool Bag: The set includes a nylon storage case.
- checkDomestic Shipping: The Item is eligible for U.S.A Shipping. Weight 3 pounds.
- checkWarranty: Lifetime warranty.
- checkSuper Pro-Pack Combo Set is an ideal gift package for your dear one. Lower price for the combo set.
- checkThe D2 Tool Steel blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention.
- checkThe Muskrat is the perfect piece of cutlery for skinning and fleshing.
- checkIf you want to get experience with different types of knives, then you should pick the one.
- This package sometimes a little bit heavier to carry.
- The hatchet’s design is not utilitarian. Cheap made and small, reminds me of a matchbox size toy.
4. Knives of Alaska Suregrip Triple Knife Combo
The Brown Bear, Light Hunter and Cub Bear all are in one package. Knives of Alaska received many requests by professional hunters for a way to carry The Brown Bear, Light Hunter and Cub Bear in one sheath.
So, it was scientifically designed for the bold hunters.
The Alaska Brown Bear Skinner/Cleaver changed into the first knife developed using professional Alaskan clothing store and bush pilot, Charles Allen.
The light Hunter is particularly for those hunters who want a useful blade to reduce medium-length bones and heavy obligation skinning duties. Deer, sheep, and mountain goat hunters, who hunt on extended will discover it an extraordinary tool. They demand a useful knife for dressing jobs without difficulty and correctly.
Every light Hunter is hand made from particularly hard, completely annealed, double-drawn. It made with photogenically-handled D-2 tool steel blade.it is full 1/4″ thick. We additionally delivered a large capacity gut-hook for the thick hair of sheep, mountain goats, elk and so on.
This lightweight Cub Bear Capping Knife is designed for beautiful detail paintings. The Cub bear’s overall duration is 6-half with a cutting edge of 2-three/four”. Double draw heat temper, Cryogenic “Deep Freeze” treatment. This blade is good for high-quality capping.
- checkColor: Black
- checkModel: 030FG
- checkReleased On: 2011-09-06
- checkBlade: The blade is 4.93″ in length made of D2 Tool Steel, finished with a ceramic penned “Hunters Non-Glare,” with a drop point blade style.
- checkHandle: The handle is Full Tang, Black Suregrip.
- checkSheath: The sheath is vegetable tanned, oiled, split grained cowhide.
- checkWarranty: Lifetime warranty, Made in the USA.
- checkThis drop-point knife has built for heavy duty cutting requirements.
- checkSuregrip handle for a safe and comfortable grip in any situation.
- checkThe stag handle is well designed and extremely comfortable.
- checkIt is a favorite among Alaskan Outfitters as a big job and hard use knife.
- Usually, the set is just too heavy to worn on a belt, however, can without difficulty be carried in saddle luggage or a backpack.
- These are heavy as well as pricey knives.
- closeA limited lifetime warranty.
Why Do We Choose These Four Knives Out of All Models?
Models?Knife’s of Alaska manufactures the best quality knives and ensure an excellent customer satisfaction. I tested most of the models of Knives of Alaska. Among all the models I selected top 4 product and recommend to others which are best for gifts and personal needs. My personal collections mostly used for deer, and goose hunting and processing for the freezer, great knives!
Technical Features You Must to Know Before Buy:
Brand: Knives of Alaska is one of the best manufacturing company for hunting knives all over the world. It ruled the world since the end of the 19th century with an excellent reputation.
Color & Size: They have many variations in its storage with different shapes and sizes. You can quickly pick your suitable one for the hunting trip.
Folding or Fixed Blade: The majority of the products are fixed blade knives. That means these are not like folding pocket knives.
Blade Steel: Almost all the materials were made by D2 steel which ensures thick blade, sharp edge, and deep penetration.
Sharpness: Diamond Sharpen edge.
Handle Material: Most of the products are Sure grip with piped lanyard holes.
Blade Tang: Full Tang.
Flexible Rate: Maximum custom knife makers charge as much as high rate for similar products but those knives are affordable between comparisons.
Carry Options: Oiled leather sheath and nylon storage bag.
Blade Finish: Non-glare matte finish.
Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within the U.S.A. only most of the lighter knives are shipping internationally.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty. You can sharpen your knife anytime at Amazon store but leather sheath beyond the warranty policy.
At the Conclusion
if you want to test the blade quality, at first checked how easily the knives would shave the hair off your hand. Are you intended to get the best knife? Don’t be confused. Determined your focus that what you want from knives of Alaska reviews for your hunting trip.
So, select your favorite one. Then bring it as soon as possible. If you want to share your thought, the comment section is open for you.